Artificial grass is also known as artificial grass and does not look like natural grass. In addition to its natural appearance, it is very long-lasting and very easy to maintain. It provides long years of trouble-free use by making standard carpet cleaning. Artificial grass is produced from materials that do not harm human health and are durable.
Artificial grass is the most used product in carpet field construction. While natural grass was used in the construction of carpet pitches in the past, artificial grass is preferred today. So how to install artificial grass? Diy artificial grass installation is so easy.
It is very easy to lay artificial grass on the soil in 8 steps.
- First of all, the ground with soil is leveled.
- Dig the area at most 100mm depth level.
- Recesses and protrusions on the floor are removed.
- Protected base materials such as seed preventer adding the soil.
- After a smooth ground is obtained, artificial grass is laid.
- The process is completed by laying artificial grass rolls on the leveled ground.
Artificial turf has many advantages. Because artificial turf is a new generation turf technology and is more beneficial than natural turf. To summarize, the advantages of artificial turf are as follows;
- The maintenance cost of artificial turf is very low and it is very easy to maintain.
- The color of artificial turf does not fade over time.
- Artificial turf prices are affordable.
- Synthetic turf is pet-friendly.
- Important! Artificial grass can be recycled.
- Fake grass is long-lasting.
Artificial grass does not need to be washed. Because artificial grass is made of non-staining materials. Inaddition, to clean residues such as animal feces, you only need to pour water on the dirty area. Dustand dirt on artificial turf can be easily cleaned with water. But like natural grass, it does not need to be watered and washed at certain intervals.
Artificial grass is an extremely durable and long-lasting flooring material used for garden landscaping. Artificial turf used in garden landscaping is a product that is resistant to bad weather conditions, does not fade over time and is very easy to maintain.
Decorative artificial grass, which is used as garden grass, is very easy to clean. For artificial turf cleaning, first of all, waste materials on the turf are cleaned by sweeping. Since artificial grass does not stain, it can be easily cleaned with clear water. If you want, you can also clean the artificial turf by putting a surface cleaner in the water. It is not recommended to use chemical materials such as bleach.